- Step 1: Complete Volunteer Driver Information Form
- Step 2: Attach copy of Driver’s License
- Step 3: Attach copy of Insurance Card
- Step 4: Attach copy of Insurance Declaration Page *The minimal, acceptable liability limit for privately owned vehicles is $100,000 each person, $300,000 each accident for bodily injury, and $50,000 per occurrence property.
- Step 5: Submit all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Front Office
Note: In accordance with Diocese Guidelines, this is required for parents to drive on a field trip with or without students in your vehicle. If you do not meet the minimum insurance requirements, you will be asked to ride with another parent.