How do I use PikMyKid?
- Parents can only announce at school, during the set dismissal hours, if the school has the
Announce feature enabled on the school portal.
- Make sure your phone’s location services are enabled on both your phone and your PikMyKid parent app.
- Stop at the stop sign and select the GREEN ANNOUNCE button on your Pick Up tab for only the students you are picking up.
- Select Account at the bottom of your screen, then select Manage Approved Contacts.
- Select the Create Contact icon (person with a plus sign) to create a new contact. You can also
Edit, Delete, or Deactivate delegates as needed by selecting their names.
- *Inactive delegates will be grayed out and they won’t be visible on your list when adding a Delegation to your child’s calendar.
- Note: Delegates are not able to see your child on their app until you assign them to your child’s
calendar for specific dates.
- Select your child’s name from the “Children” tab
- Choose the applicable calendar date when you want the change to start OR Select More
Actions on your bottom right corner
- Select Change Pickup on the box below the calendar OR Create Pickup if using More actions
a. Select “Next” if the change is for one day only OR
b. Select one of the options to repeat the change, choose the last day and days included
in the change, then “Next”.
- Select the desired pickup option from the drop-down. Then select who is picking up.
- Confirm Change to save your selection-You will see a green notification on the top of the
screen with the confirmation of the changes.